***LOOK BELOW TO SEE THE NEW OPTIONAL SERVICES WE ARE OFFERING!
DAYCARE SERVICES AND BENEFITS
Daycare services are a fun and exciting way for your dog to enjoy group play in a safe and controlled environment. Benefits of daycare for your four-legged family member include:
- Exercise with friends
- Activity and socialization for those that become anxious at home alone
- Monitoring for those with health concerns while family members are at work or school
- Ability to reinforced behavioral training
- Veterinarian on premises if medical attention is needed
- Mental stimulation for those that get bored easily
Mental stimulation such as "brain games" help reduce some age-related brain changes. While it isn't clear yet which specific cognitive exercises work the best, the general consensus is that "use it or lose it" holds as true for humans and canine minds as it does for our bodies. Our indoor and outdoor daycare programs offer many of these exercises to keep your pet's mind sharp!
OUTDOOR DAYCARE is perfect for those who love to run and play in the fresh air and sunshine! Here dogs are encouraged to make new friends while stretching their legs, splashing around in water, and playing games. Dogs will enjoy our large play area with the comfort of K9 Turf which never becomes muddy and is easily cleaned and disinfected.
HEALTH and SAFETY our your pet is our ultimate goal. Our facility includes extensive security measures and strict service requirements to protect our guests and their families:
- Tall security fencing with roll bars at the top
- Separate covered runs
- Security cameras
- Care supervised by a veterinarian
- Strict requirements for the health and safety of every pet and their owner
- Personality Assessment for Daycare Services
Safety and security are our top priorities and is the foundation for requirements to enroll in our daycare services. Before any pet can be admitted into group play a personality assessment must be performed with you and your pet. This will allow us to detect any competitive tendencies and to learn the best way to cherish and care for your pet. We will observe your pet while gradually being introduced to other dogs. Individual daycare will be discussed for any dog that shows any food, dog, or people aggression. Our goal is to keep every pet safe and prevent any play yard fights. (The personality assessment is at no charge)
PRICES AND PACKAGES
Bring the whole family (four-legged kind) and receive a multiple pet bonus - 10% discount off package total
***NEW DAYCARE OPTIONS
STRIKE A POSE - PAW-PIXS
Do you miss your pet while away at school or work? Elect Paw-Pixs to receive two additional photo-op moments of your pet at play.
$10 addt'l per day
VICTORY TAILS TRAINING
Is your dog the perfect pooch or do the manners need a little help? Individual training sessions can be scheduled for basic obedience learning and reinforcement while at daycare.
$15 addt'l per 15 minute session
limit 2 per day per pet
ENDZONE TAIL-GATING PARTY!
Give your dog a "Tail-Waggin" time at our endzone party. We will be holding daycare and special activities on certain Saturdays during college football season! More details to come...
$10 addt'l per game day
Dates dependent on OSU football schedule
These strict requirements are designed to maximize the health of every guest as well as prevent zoonotic diseases that can be transmitted to the rest of the family. Trinity Pet Resort requires the following for Hotel Accommodations, Daycare, Spa services and Boarding.
- DHLPPC - yearly
- Rabies vaccine - yearly
- Bordetella vaccine every 6 months
(due to the high risk of kennel cough in the area and direct dog to dog contact this vaccination is required every 3 months)
- Fecal check within the last 3 months
- Flea and tick treatment if parasites are found on your pet
- To prevent unwanted behavioral tendencies, all pets over 8 months of age must be spayed or neutered for GROUP play.
- Personality Assessment before group play.